What’s a group of “Ducks” called?

According to WikiAnswers.com, a group of ducks is called a badelynge, bunch, brace, flock, paddling, raft or team.  And with the addition of Allison Raney as an Account Coordinator on the BC Team, we now have a badelynge of University of Oregon alumni here in San Francisco!

A sports fanatic, Allison will be working on the Varonis and Quantum accounts – rounding her teammates up in a “flying V” and marching on to victory in the storage and data governance spaces.

Welcome to the SHIFT family, Allison.  Take a look at her video to learn a little bit more!

1 Response to “What’s a group of “Ducks” called?”

  1. 1 Kelli Matthews December 1, 2008 at 7:48 pm

    Congrats, Allie! (and congrats SHIFT for hiring one of our superstars!)

    Univ. of Oregon

Comments are currently closed.

%d bloggers like this: