- Name: Amanda Grinavich (@agrinavich)
- Hometown: Born in Houston, raised right outside of Scranton, PA
- Where did you go to college? Boston University
- How long have you worked at SHIFT? I did two tours as an intern (Summer of ’09 and spring of ’10) before being hired in the beginning of April 2010!
- Use four words to describe yourself: Red-headed (an adjective in itself, trust me), independent, ambitious, loyal
- What made you enter the PR industry? The ability to write, be creative and build relationships with people. It combined everything I was looking for in a career.
- When you Google yourself, what’s the first thing that pops up? My Twitter page!
- What blogs or Web sites do you read every day? I have over 200 RSS feeds, so I read quite a bit. My favorites are: the New York Times, Politico, Seth Godin’s blog, Lifehacker, Mashable, Deadspin, Puck Daddy and, TechCrunch.
- If there was a cocktail created just for you, what would you name it? The Firecracker
- Tell us something unexpected/surprising about you. I geek out on hockey like no other.
Inside the SHIFT Studio: Amanda GrinavichPublished June 2, 2011 Boston Office , Inside the SHIFT Studio , Slice of SHIFT , Slices of Life as a SHIFTer , Uncategorized
Tags: Boston Office, Inside the SHIFT studio, life as a SHIFTer