Inside the SHIFT Studio: Linda Battaglia
Published June 21, 2011
- Name: Linda Battaglia (@LBattaglia)
- Hometown: San Jose, Calif. – now living in Boston
- Where did you go to college: California State University, Chico
- How long have you worked at SHIFT: 8 months – time flies!
- Use four words to describe yourself: Adventurous, friendly, trustworthy & determined.
- What made you enter the PR industry: Jerry Maguire. Haha, just kidding (…kind of?)! I studied PR in college – I like the atmosphere, fast pace, diversity of work, etc.
- When you Google yourself, what’s the first thing that pops up: My LinkedIn profile. The first thing that pops up in images is my Google twin, a very tan female bodybuilder – awesome.
- What blogs or Web sites do you read every day: I’m a Twitter fiend, so I get most of my reading from tweets, but I do visit The New York Times, HuffPo and TechCrunch pretty religiously.
- If there was a cocktail created just for you, what would you name it: Good Karma. Wouldn’t it be nice to order that at a bar?
- Tell us something unexpected/surprising about you: Although I’ve intentionally tried, I’ve never had a brain freeze – so I have no idea what kind of pain people endure when they get one!
- What do you feel is your greatest personal success in PR thus far? Probably landing my first briefing for a feature. (Woo!)