1. Name: Nicole Kruse
2. Hometown: Whittier, CA
3. Where did you go to college: Chapman University
4. How long have you worked at SHIFT: A little over one year, started May 2010
5. Use four words to describe yourself: Loyal, thoughtful, adventurous, and a neat-freak
6. What made you enter the PR industry: I was a communications major and PR minor in college, but still wasn’t totally sure what career path I wanted to take. I got a summer internship at small PR company in Newport Beach, CA and the owner became a mentor. She helped me to fall in love with the industry.
7. When you Google yourself, what’s the first thing that pops up: Oddly enough, my outdated bio from the previous place I worked.
9. If there was a cocktail created just for you, what would you name it: It wouldn’t be a cocktail; it would be a nice refreshing icy cold beer colored pink with a ruffle-y pink bottle.
10. Tell us something unexpected/surprising about you: I’ve always wanted to be a contestant on a game show. My family and I tried out for Family Feud when I was in high school, but didn’t make the cut. My dream game show to be a contestant on is Wheel of Fortune.
11. What do you feel is your greatest personal success in PR thus far? Adjusting to and surviving crazy agency life.