1. Name: Talia Andrews-Rankin
2. Hometown: Clinton, CT
3. Where did you go to college: Syracuse University
4. How long have you worked at SHIFT: 5 months
5. Use four words to describe yourself: Bubbly, personable and energetic extrovert.
6. What made you enter the PR industry: My uncle. He told me I was a natural and got me my first internship.
7. When you Google yourself, what’s the first thing that pops up: My less-than-impressive college soccer statistics and a Kodak press release. Exciting, I know!
8. What blogs or Web sites do you read every day: CNN.com, Nytimes.com, People.com and Wsj.com are top.
9. If there was a cocktail created just for you, what would you name it: Tallini! It would be a like a Bellini – but champagne and strawberry juice!
10. Tell us something unexpected/surprising about you: I have an EXTREME phobia of fish. I’m not just talking piranhas and other large fish…even the tiniest minnows send me swimming in a panic for shore.
11. What do you feel is your greatest personal success in PR thus far? While I’m sure there are more to come, successfully pitching David Pogue is up there on the top!