- Name: Andrew Waber
- Hometown: Philadelphia
- Where did you go to college? Bentley University
- How long have you worked at SHIFT? 2 years on November 16!
- Use four words to describe yourself. The Zen in Simplicity
- What made you enter the PR industry? I love people and honesty, and both are inherent parts of good public relations.
- When you Google yourself, what’s the first thing that pops up? My Twitter profile (under the name @LetsPercolate)
- What blogs or Web sites do you read everyday? CNN, Mashable and ESPN
- If there was a cocktail created just for you, what would you name it? Ragged Plaid (I’m a big grunge and Neil Young fan! My cocktail would somehow express this.)
- Tell us something unexpected/surprising about you. I am an Adirondack 46-r, meaning I’ve climbed all 46 peaks in the Adirondack mountain range over 4,000 ft. If/when I get the chance, I’d love to complete my second round.
Inside the SHIFT Studio: Andrew WaberPublished November 1, 2011 Boston Office , Inside the SHIFT Studio , Q&A , Slice of SHIFT 1 Comment
Tags: Andrew Waber, Inside the SHIFT studio, SHIFTer, Slice of SHIFT