- Name – Danielle Mancano
- Hometown – Aston, PA (Outside of Philadelphia)
- Where did you go to college? Undergrad: Lynchburg College, Lynchburg, VA Grad: Boston University, Boston, MA
- How long have you worked at SHIFT? 7 years
- Use four words to describe yourself: Needs a drink, badly!
- What made you enter the PR industry? I wanted a career where I could write, be creative, learn something new everyday, and interact with different people. At first, I was working for a local newspaper in southwest Virginia and then decided to move to PR.
- When you Google yourself, what’s the first thing that pops up? My Google+ or LinkedIn profile
- What blogs or Web sites do you ready everyday? Too many to count…PR Week, Twitter, Facebook, Venturebeat, TechCrunch and Mashable
- If there were a cocktail created just for you, what would you name it? “More fun after drinking” because well, it would create a lot of fun for you after drinking it.
- Tell us something unexpected/surprising about you: I won a dance scholarship when I was 14 to dance in LA for a summer with Paula Abdul—“Straight up now tell me!”
Inside the SHIFT Studio: Danielle MancanoPublished December 13, 2011 Inside the SHIFT Studio , New York Office 2 Comments
Tags: Danielle Mancano, Inside the SHIFT studio, SHIFTer