3. Where did you go to college?
Assumption College in Worcester, MA – Go Hounds!
4. How long have you worked at SHIFT?
I recently celebrated my two-year SHIFT-iversary back in November!
5. Use four words to describe yourself
Enthusiastic, Passionate, Satirical and Indecisive
6. What made you enter the PR industry?
My internships. I worked as an intern in the Marketing and PR department of a hospital when I was in college. They treated me like a member of their team and not an intern and I fell in love.
7. When you Google yourself, what’s the first thing that pops up?
My social channels – LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Quora. If you’re on Twitter, follow me!
8. What blogs or Web sites do you ready everyday?
This is a long list… but the highlights include: Twitter (my news hub), Facebook, CNN, Mashable, Pandora and (of course) People.
9. If there was a cocktail created just for you, what would you name it?
The Vermonster – simple, clean ingredients with a kick!
10. Tell us something unexpected/surprising about you
I was a junior counselor at a Conservation Camp every summer for five years, teaching outdoor safety skills and natural resource conservation. If you need to learn what to do when you flip a canoe, I’m your girl!