3. Where did you go to college:
UC Santa Barbara
4. How long have you worked at SHIFT:
5. Use four words to describe yourself:
Optimistic (sometimes overly), ambivert (it’s the Gemini), easy-going (always along for the ride), dreamer (fancy spin on ADD :))
6. What made you enter the PR industry:
I wanted to find a career that was social, creative, innovative and different from day-to-day. After doing my homework, I took a chance on PR and it has yet to disappoint.
7. When you Google yourself, what’s the first thing that pops up:
Google+ telling me to complete my Google+ profile. How convenient!
8. What blogs or Web sites do you read every day:
Mashable and People are my go-to resources for all things social media and celeb – Twitter helps me weed through the rest of the clutter.
9. If there was a cocktail created just for you, what would you name it:
The Chatty Cathy – a few of those suckers and I’ll talk to anyone who’ll listen (beware).
10. Tell us something unexpected/surprising about you:
My great grandmother and her family originally sailed to San Francisco by way of Tahiti – her name was Ella Elisa Hedwig Tetuanui Terroro Hinatua Kramer Brown… seriously. Obviously, I got the Western European genes (hence the general disbelief).
11. What do you feel is your greatest personal success in PR thus far?
Securing a feature story in Fast Company! Excited for more to come!